Online Quiz (Multiple Choice Questions)
Quizzes help us to test our knowledge and memory. Hence taking quizzes is very important tool to sharpen our memory. We are developing some quizzes for our user to enable them to test their knowledge & memory. Questions chosen for the quizzes are helpful are various competitive examinations like bank exams, SSC, PCS, CGL etc. We are in the continuous process of adding more & more questions. All the quizzes are free , just click on ‘Play for Free‘ button and then “Start Quiz” button to take a quiz.
Common conditions of all the quizzes are given below:-
- Each question carry one mark.
- No negative marking
- time is limited to one & half minute per question..Timer will run in lower right side corner of screen.
- passing condition is 90% marks.
- Result will be shown after completion of quiz.
- On trying again, questions of quizzes and their options may change randomly.
- Answering a question is compulsory to move to next question.
- Answer once marked cannot be changed.
- If you fail to answer a question within time limit then it will be considered as wrong answer.
- If any doubt please feel free to contract us. at email@example.com or click here to fill contact us form.
ALL the Best…………
|S.No||Name of Quiz||No. of Random Questions||Remarks|
|1||Finance Quiz (Multiple Choice Questions of Accounts & Finance)-Finance MCQ||20||Play for Free|
|2||Economy Quiz (Multiple Choice Questions of Indian Economy)-Economics MCQ||20||Play for Free|
|3||Taxation Quiz (Multiple Choice Questions of Taxation)- Taxation MCQ||20||Play for Free|
|4||Share Market Quiz (Multiple Choice Questions of Share Market)- Share market MCQ||20||Play for Free|
|5||Banking Quiz (Multiple Choice Questions of Banking)-Banking MCQ||20||Play for Free|
|6||Business Awareness Quiz (Multiple Choice Questions of Business awareness)- Business MCQ||20||Play for Free|