25th August is Last date to apply for November 2020 Examination of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
As we already know that due to corona pandemic, the Institute has already decided to cancel May 2020 Examinations and merge the May 2020 attempt with November 2020 Examinations. Following are important to note w.r.t November 2020 examination:-
- Last date to apply for November 2020 examination is 25th August 2020 but after that with late fee of Rs. 600, examination form can be filled upto 4th September 2020.
- Many students had already applied for may 2020 examination, and had paid the examination fee for may 2020, and now may 2020 examination are cancelled hence do they need to apply again for November 2020 examination or they will automatically be shifted to November 2020. Hence students please note that there is no automatic shifting, Hence students need to apply again to appear in November 2020 examination But if you had already paid the examination fee then this you need not pay examination fee upto that extent. Only if there is any difference then you need to pay the differential fee.
- While filling examination form for November 2020, student are free to choose group and examination center which may be different from their choice which was filled in may 2020 examination form.
- Examination form can be filled in by visiting the website https://icaiexam.icai.org
- Those candidates whose photographs and signatures are printed on the PDF form need NOT submit physical copies of their exam forms(PDF) at the office/s of ICAI . Candidates whose photographs and signatures are not in examination data base, i.e. those whose photographs and signatures are not displayed on the screen, are REQUIRED to take a print out of the exam form, affix their photographs and signatures at the designated place, get the form attested by a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted officer or Head of an Educational Institution and send the same to Examination Department.