Question BankCategory: Income Taxfees-collections-show-in-books-procedure
Pankaj Agrawal asked 4 weeks ago

Kindly let me know the application form number to be filed for obtaining a certificate u/s 17 b of I. T. Act1961

1 Answers
Ajay answered 4 weeks ago

Section 17b is not there in income tax act. Section 17 provides definition of salary, perquisites and profits in lieu of salary. 
There is rule 17B,Rule 17B of IT Rules provide that report of audit of A/Cs of a trust or institution shall be in Form No. 10B
Hope your question is answered or please elaborate.

Your Answer

7 + 6 =